Work With Us
We are always looking for new talent at Scott Fleary. If you are passionate about creative services and think you would make a good addition to our team, we would love to hear from you!
If you are a draughtperson or you are skilled in fabrication, CNC, carpentry, project management, engineering, please send in your details to email@example.com.
Project Office Manager
We are looking to recruit a Project Office Manager. The varied nature of projects undertaken by Scott Fleary offers the right candidate a place to demonstrate their ability by working with a highly skilled and experienced team in completing projects to time, target and budget.
To facilitate the day to day running of the project office, maintaining a general overview of all current project schedules, whilst ensuring the project team’s growth and wellbeing.
- Facilitate communication between departments, through scheduling meetings, hand overs, de-briefs etc.
- Ensure existing processes are adhered to, whilst updating, improving and streamlining these where necessary.
- Management, motivation and training of the projects team.
- Co-ordination with the Directors in scheduling upcoming projects.
- Co-ordination and allocation of production resources to match projects work-flow.
- Capture, track, collate and store relevant project milestones and project date enabling project managers with project schedules and to ensure information is up to date on company databases.
- To foresee projects problems and take corrective measures where needed.
- To liaise with project managers and clients over logistics; allocating and booking of crew and transport and associated requirements plus any additional site health and safety requirements.
- Liaison with suppliers over costs and prices and updating project costing templates.
The right candidate should display:
- Construction industry or relevant industry experience
- Ability to read & understand technical drawings
- Excellent and varied communication and inter-personal skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of planning and scheduling.
- Previous management experience would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with windows, excel, word, AutoCAD or Sketch-Up experience would be beneficial.
- Team player, organised and calm under pressure, ability to prioritise.
Salary £42,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Please send your cv and covering message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: The company reserves the right to make changes to the list of normal duties or other responsibilities to be undertaken from time to time. However, when it is considered necessary or appropriate by management you may be required to carry out any other duties considered within your skill and competence to assist the smooth running of the business. Such duties should be undertaken without risk to his/her own health and safety and the health and safety of others. In line with this policy, you will be required to undertake duties in addition to your normal duties as the need arises.